1. Display shows in sequence, for each zone:
1). Control mode for the zone. Either moistue sensor based, or plus forbidden
2). Current moisture level collected by moisture sensor in the field.
3). Present dry/wet control levels.
4). Wireless sensor #, communication status, battery status.
5). Wireless valve controller #, communication status, battery status, auto/manual, open/close status.
6). Zone failure notice.
7). Current water pump#, communications good, battery level, auto/manual, open/close state.
8). Master valve #, communications good, battery level, auto/manual, open/close state.
2. Adjust dry/wet moisture control levels for all the irrigation zones.
3. Set and adjust 7 day forbidden irrigation period for all irrigation zones, with different schedule for each day of a week..
4. Manually open/close each field valve from the main controller to realize manual remote control, or manually open/close valves from the
field for convenience.
5. Choose moisture level or moisture level + Forbidden time irrigation control modes for each zone from the main controller.
6. Check previous irrigation events, history of moisture levels and failure notices.
7. Set up maximum number of valves opened simultaneously to assure adequate water supply.
8. New field controller can be registered while remote by the main controller.
9. System contains a clock and calendar.
10. If irrigating and rain happens at same time, system will automatically close the valve after moisture level reaches the set wet level.
11. System applies to any soil type to obtain accurate, repeatable irrigation, keeping the soil moisture in the set range.